Ready for the ultimate Rotisserie Chicken Dip? This amazing recipe is perfect for any occasion and guaranteed to please your guests. Check it out!
I must give my aunt Myra credit for this recipe. This is hands down the Ultimate Rotisserie Chicken Dip you’ll ever taste.
We were having a family day in the mountains of Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic. All gathered on the terrace, surrounded by pine trees, sharing family stories, and creating memories; when suddenly, Tia Myra brought this new chicken dip recipe everyone was curious to try.
Oh my God, seriously! I haven’t tasted better chicken dip than this one. It’s magnificent! From that day, I contacted her and asked if she could share the recipe with me since it was so good. She agreed, thank God! Because
I have enjoyed this recipe countless times, and hopefully, you will too.
Why I Love It
- No-Bake: This is a no-bake no-cook chicken dip. By using cooked rotisserie chicken, you can enjoy this amazing dip in minutes.
- Easy: This recipe is super easy and quick to make. It’s a staple when I have friends over.
- Tasty: This dip is super delicious and yummy. I guarantee you and your guest will love it.
- Low-Carb: This recipe can be considered a low-carb appetizer if you serve it with fresh veggies. It is an excellent option for someone trying to reduce their carbohydrate intake.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this Chicken Dip the night before, so it’s great for instant entertainment.
What Are The Ingredients?
- Cream Cheese:: I use Philadelphia Cream Cheese for this recipe
Whole Milk: I use whole Milk to manage the consistency of the dip. If you want a thick dip, use less Milk.
Ranchero Salsa Inglesa (Or Worchester Sauce): If you can’t find Salsa Inglesa, you can perfectly substitute it with Worchester sauce.
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast:: I recommend using 100% Cooked Rotisserie Chicken Breast for this recipe; you can’t beat the flavor of Rotisserie chicken.
- Almonds: Almond slices add a crunchy texture and a nutty flavor to the dip that is worth trying
How To Make The Ultimate Rotisserie Chicken Dip
- Food Processor: Add the cream cheese, chicken breast, salt/pepper, whole Milk, Salsa Inglesa, and ¾ cup of green onions to a Food Processors ad blend until creamy. You can add or subtract Milk to tailor it to your preferred consistency.
- Toast the Almonds: Place the sliced almonds over medium-high heat in a skillet and heat for 4-5 minutes until golden and fragrant. Set Aside.
- Serve: Pour the chicken Dip into a serving bowl, topped with sliced almonds and the rest of the green onions. Eat with salted crackers or fresh veggies of your choosing.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If you want to freeze it instead, store it in an airtight container for up to 3 months.