Enjoy something unique with our turkey pastrami honey brie croissant sandwich! This delectable meal featuring tender pastrami, sweet honey, creamy brie, and flaky croissants will blow your taste buds away.
I remember the day I first tried this recipe. I was living in Santo Domingo at the time. That morning I had a client presentation event during Breakfast hours. We arranged for it to be at a restaurant and offered our clients a fixed menu with different options. One of the options was the Croissant. I was intrigued because of its unusual way of combining various ingredients. I decided to take the risk and order it for myself. It was so simple yet so delicious.
Since that day, this recipe has been on my brunch rotation, and I have no plans to take it off my brunch menu anytime soon. I enjoy it so much, and I want to share it with you. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!
Why I Love It
- Flavor Balance: Combining mild and creamy brie, smoky and juicy pastrami, peppery Arugula, and sweet honey over a buttery Croissant is magical.
- Perfect Texture: Flaky Croissant, tender pastrami, and creamy cheese; what is not to love?
- Quick & Easy: This Pastrami Honey Brie Croissant Sandwich can be ready in 18 minutes. It’s the perfect option for Breakfast or Brunch.
What Are the Ingredients?
- Croissant: Buttery and perfectly flaky Croissant
- Brie Cheese: mild and creamy brie cheese
- Turkey Pastrami: smokey, meaty, and juicy Turkey Pastrami slices
- Arugula: Peppery, spicy and nutty Arugula
- Honey: Sweet Honey
- Toasted Almonds: Nutty, earthy, toasty almonds
How to Make It
- Croissant: Start by cutting the croissants lengthwise. Add the brie on one side and the pastrami slices on the other. Toast in the Air fryer for 3 minutes at 380. This will toast the croissant and melt the cheese.
- Assemble: Take the Croissant out of the Air fryer. Add Arugula on one side, drizzle the arugula with honey, and sprinkle toasted sliced almonds before closing and enjoying!