Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? Try this delicious Easy Smoked Pork Chops with Cheddar Tomato Sauce!
The Easiest Pork Chop Recipe you’ll ever make, this is one of my Mom’s Go-To recipes for easy and delicious family lunch. Usually, she serves it with Rice with Corn, a Cabbage and Carrot Slaw Recipe and “Tostones” (or Fried Plantains). The best option for a lazy cook day is made with only 3 ingredients, tomato soup, cheddar soup, and smoked pork chops.
Why I Love It?
- Easy: This recipe is super easy to make
- Only 3 Ingredients: Smoked Pork Chop, Tomato Soup and Cheddar Soup
- Tasty: It is delicious and it pair well with any vegetable rice
What Are the Ingredients?
- Tomato Soup: I use Campbell Tomato Soup for this recipe. I haven’t tried it with other brand o natural tomato soup.
- Cheddar Soup: I use Campbell Cheddar Soup. It’s the exact same brand my mom use back home.
- Smoked Pork Chop: It is essential to use Smoked Pork Chop for this recipe or the flavor profile will change.
How to Make Easy Smoked Pork Chops with Cheddar Tomato Sauce?
- Mix the Soup: Open both soup cans and mix them in a bowl.
- Arrange: In a baking dish, Spread the bottom of the Pan with half the soup mixture. Align the Pork Chop side by side and pour mix soup on top. Spread evenly until well coated.
- Bake: Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. This will prevent the pork chops from drying up while cooking. Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. When 30 minutes are up, uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve: Be careful; the Pan will be very hot. Serve Smoked Pork Chops with Rice with corn, “Tostones,” and Avocado Slice.
You can store Cooked Smoked Pork Chops in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the fridge. For re-heating, I would recommend covering with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 F.Print